hey all quick post today. We are still stuck in the mire of winter here with no end In sight. I’m thinking this year will be a building year for the gardens, or rest if you prefer. The last few years have been so so at best as far as yield, so I’m thinking to load them with manure and mulch them. We have also purchased a camper so time tending gardens will certainly be constricted. Not to dispare though I’m sure I can find lots of homestead type things to do while camping. Keep checking back I’m hoping to increase the post volume as the weather warms. There’s just not much to post about when the weather is gloomy and grey.
Blogs I Follow
- Bill Leedy
- Hermetic Mountain
- Misty Meadows Homestead & more!
- Appalachian Prospectors Gold Prospecting Adventures
- Bealtaine Cottage ~ The Oldest Independent, Permaculture Smallholding in Ireland! Conceived, Designed, Planted and Worked by One Woman!
- The Blue Bus Journey
- Handy Granny in da Woods
- Floyd Family Homestead
- Airstream Moho-A-Go-Go
- Life in a Three Ring Circus
- As Home As Possible: Blog
- Goldenrod Homestead
- © lilredhomestead.com, 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to lilredhomestead.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.