Well, it wasn’t ever actually lost. The be was just a little grown in. I gave it the same burlap treatment as the side hill and it looks pretty good so far.
The other thing going on today is some maintenance on the main garden. Today is the day to put in the burlap paths.
In the spring we did a little ” toss seed anywhere and see what happens” success
For now I have run out of burlap, but the thought is getting there.
There’s a slight before and after. All the burlap has been soaked to keep the wind from taking it. The small patches that are still showing grass are going to be developed into food. But for now I’ll focus on building that soil up.
Until next time