Back a bit, when I put down the burlap I built in triangles that would become new beds. Today they get opened up.

There are two that can be opened up. And they had previously had buckwheat interspersed with the existing grass. The buckwheat did not seem to do as well as it has been doing with open ground.

So I’m going to open these to up and see if I can get the buckwheat to come alon a bit faster.

Here you can see it intermingled with the grass and getting out paced.

Now they are chopped and opened I’ll give the green beg a few days to rot in and then re seed with buckwheat for the winter.

Until next time…


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.