Well today gang we open up more growing area. It will be a continuation of yesterday’s work really. You can find that here. The plan is to use a rototiller to quickly get this done and move on to other items on the to-do list.
So here we are fighting with a temperamental engine again. I swear I wouldn’t know what to do with something that ran EVERY time.
30 minutes later…
I’ve managed to flood the rototiller, and I’m now missing large tracts of skin on my fingers that used to house new blisters. Let it never be said that convenience has no cost.
A little while later the old girl got it done.
Now it’s on to the future berry spot. Let me tell ya the fresh turned earth smells SO good!
And here’s the finished berry area.
Until next time …