Today I’ve opted to work in the greenhouse. I’ve been chilly all morning and it’s so nice in there. On the agenda today is some leftover clean up of some plants that did not make the winter
The next step. Pull everything out of the greenhouse.
I’ve also gone around and pulled all the weeds from the edges. They like a good greenhouse too. In he previous setup I had he workbench along the side. It took up valuable space for plant racking. This time around it’s been moved to the end. Less wasted space this way, and more headroom. I’ve also removed the mega industrial sized rioting table that I had made last year. I never came close to having enough cuttings to fill it. I will be making a smaller version in the next day or so.
The space feels like there is more room now. We will see how it works.
Until next time…