Good morning. Today is the day we bring the chicken work area together. In the last two posts we got all of he material that was needed cut and ready. Today we take to the screw gun and put it all together. We are starting with the base, the first stop is to joint the supports to the sides, and the. The other sides. With the top and bottom put together it’s on to getting the walls in. This bit is proving to be a challenge because the top is so unwilling to float patiently in mid air while I put it together. Finally some success. The legs are going on slowly. After quite the struggle it is finally screwed together. Next it’s off to the wire. We will spare no staples here. I’ve gotten one side done, but man is this method time consuming. I have to say though discovering the method of holding the staple with pliers, made the project a whole lot more agreeable. Until next time…
Blogs I Follow
- Creative Gardens
- Bill Leedy
- Hermetic Mountain
- Misty Meadows Homestead & more!
- Appalachian Prospectors Gold Prospecting Adventures
- Bealtaine Cottage ~ 14 years of Goddess Permaculture in the West of Ireland
- The Blue Bus Journey
- Handy Granny in da Woods
- Floyd Family Homestead
- Airstream Moho-A-Go-Go
- Life in a Three Ring Circus
- As Home As Possible: Blog
- © lilredhomestead.com, 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to lilredhomestead.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.