Hey readers, today I’m cleaning up some simple things that need attention. First on the list is the ‘ole nitrogen harvester. The start cord broke yesterday while I was happily mowing away.

First up here is taking off the covers to get to the recoil housing.

Once those guards came off the project got kind of ugly. I had to take the whole top of the mower off to get at the recoil, and then fight for about fifteen minutes to get the spring to catch again.

These craftsman mowers are not built to be worked on that’s for sure.

There are a ton of loose pieces, all held by hat one small screw in the middle. In the end though I got it. And it runs like a charm now.

The down side though. I spent so much time fixing this I have run out of time for today.

Until next time…

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.