Good morning awesome readers. I’ve finally made the jump. I am happy to say I’m now a business owner.

But that is only where the work begins. There is a lot more work ahead. We have suffered a setback here that also impacts the new business. The greenhouse collapsed under heavy snow.

Yesterday I took the day to dig it out. It looks like it will be salvageable, but it will need a new frame.

The cheap steel included with the kit simply could not hold up. The first step was access which was made easier with the snowblower.

I cleaned everything I could reach and dig out the roof as carefully as possible.

The next steps in the coming days are to reframe it, and install the wood stove. Once that is complete we should be able to start growing.

Until next time…

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.